Cuberfy website serves as a platform where customers can purchase services such as courses or online services and begin working with a service provider, referred to as an expert, who provides the service.
Here are some rules and regulations for customers:
- Customers can browse the catalog to find the service of their interest, register on the website and make a payment (if the service is not free).
- After registering for the service, the expert will contact the customer through the website’s messaging system to schedule the service (date, time, and other details of service).
- Customer must keep an eye on their email notifications and messages from service providers in their personal account to ensure they do not miss the start time of the service.
- In the event of online learning services, the sessions will be conducted on the platform selected by the service provider, typically Zoom. Participants must have the technical capabilities to use a microphone (and camera, if necessary) on their personal computer or phone.
- In the case of other services such as IT, marketing, design copywriting and others, the parties will perform the tasks independently in a convenient manner and within the specified deadlines, as outlined in the gig description.
- At the end of the service, the expert can leave a review about the quality of the service at their request.
- If the expert wishes to purchase another service, the registration process remains the same.
- We strive to allow service providers with experience and a high-quality of online services to provide services, however, we may not always be aware of each individual service. In case of disputes, clients can contact the website’s administration through the email address provided in the contacts section.
- There are both partner and own products on the Cuberfy site. Affiliate products are those where experts do not pay for the service on the Cuberfy website, but on a third-party website (with a different website address from cuberfy.com). In this case, all questions should be directed to the website where the product was purchased.
- If a client made a payment within the Cuberfy.com site, it is considered the website’s own product, and experts can contact the Cuberfy site’s administration for any questions.
We wish you success in your work and in acquiring new skills.